Hello All,
Thank you to my friend Kathryn for reminding the fun of keeping a blog and having those memories documented in our lives! I look back at my last post and think of all this year has brought. Our family continues to not have very many dull moments. Our summer/fall was filled with Marching Band, Gymnastics, Driving lessons, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Hunting, and so much more. Scott's Battalion Command time continues to fly by. Sharing this adventure together has been something we wouldn't trade for the world. Scott comes home everyday enthused and sometimes exhausted from the challenge! He loves being with and training the troops! I am still enjoying my greatest joy, challenge, and adventure of being a mom! The driving, waiting, encouraging, supporting, loving and busyness of it all is something I wouldn't change. Especially with my best friend and love of my life by my side!
Thanks to all my friends who put up with me on my thick and thin of keeping in touch!
Love,
Karyn
No comments:
Post a Comment