Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Got time?


Hello friends,
I had come to the conclusion that I was over keeping a blog and that there just wasn't time to keep up with it. Today I went and looked at my blog after a really long time. (December to be exact) and I saw that people have been stopping by to see if I have updated and it made me feel really good that you all care enough about what we are doing to keep checking in. So the least I can do is update once in awhile.
Thanks for your support!
Love Karyn

3 comments:

Sheila said...

I love to hear your updates. You guys were a great part of our lives in Newport and we are grateful to keep in touch! You know with how the military and the church work, maybe we'll even cross paths again!

I felt the same way a few months ago about my blog. But I realized that there are ways to print out what you write, and...ta-dah, instant journal/scrapbook! So, now I'm in this blogging thing strictly for personal gain! Ha ha. :)

Kathryn said...

Don't give up on your blog girl...I enjoy reading it and seeing the pics...even if time lapses in between posts. I sure love you family.

Nadja said...

I'm so happy about your updates! They make us feel a little closer. We miss you guys and remember our good times here in Germany and together in NY and in Newport! So, please don't give up your blog, Karyn. It's better to see pictures after a while than never.....