Okay to everyone who has been emailing wondering if I am okay, I am doing great. The life of wife,mother, taxi driver, nurse, active church member, military family group leader etc hav really consumed my life. I think my last entry was about Ashley's Appendix surgery. SO needless to day the kids are keeping my busy.
I had no idea how much of a religion football and marching band were in the south. Hence I am driving almost every day to take Ashley to some kind of marching band practice or event 5 times a week. In addition Taylor is in Gymnastics and Cheerleading and Joshua is in soccer and Boy Scouts. Its hard trying to be three places at once (believe me I have tried. ) Anyway the kids are really liking Alabama!! They are all doing great in school! They continue to amaze me in their ability to start over in a new school and to quickly distinguish themselves as great students and individuals! I am truly blessed with my children and the amazing people they are becoming!!
Oh, by the way those of you who know me well don't fall over but in the middle of all of this settling down in Alabama I have completely fallen in love with our new addition our cocker spaniel Pepper. I was laying down the other day playing with her on the floor and Scott came home and he said "who are you and what have you done with my wife?" She has somehow gotten into my heart. Who would have thought!!
Scott is loving Aviation and the Army. His command and flying and training keep him busy!! I'm so proud that he is able to juggle all of this and still work with the teen boys in our church in spiritual development as well as in the Boy Scouting Program. Joshua loves hanging out with his dad in these activities!!
So just to let you know Fort Rucker is treating us well, it's just keeping us busy!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad you blogged Karyn! It sounds like you guys are as great as ever. I'm glad the South is treating you well! We've been missing RI and the real fall weather, it's been too warm here for my fall fever! :) I've been busy and taken a break from blogging, I am homeschooling this year, yikes! It's going great, but it sure does keep me sooo busy! We love you guys, and miss you. Love to you, the kids and Scott!
Hi there, you busy manager of a growing and very succuessfull "company"!!! I'm very happy to know all Halversons are allright! Let's try to call each other soon....
Love,
Nadja
Post a Comment