Friday, August 7, 2009

First Day of Fourth Grade


I can't believe my baby is in fourth grade! She informed me that she didn't want me walking her to school because fourth graders don't need their parents with them!! She is a brave little girl walking into a brand new school that she has never been too!! (It does help that we live next to the school and I watched her walk all the way there!! She never looked back!! My baby is growing up!!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm really going to miss seeing Taylor in Jacob's class...she's got such a sweet little laugh. I know 4th grade right? Can't believe it, I might be homeschooling this year...I will find out more about the school today, but so far not so good! Wish me luck! :)

JodeeC said...

Wow, Taylor is looking so grown up. Brody is in fourth grade too this year. I remember when they were just babies. Wow how time flies.