Monday, August 10, 2009

18 years of Happiness!!!


Fight School 1992


Fort Rucker, 2009

Wedding 1991


2009
Happiness in being married to your best friend for 18 years!!
Happy 18th Anniversary!!



4 comments:

Sheila said...

I love those pics! How fun to have them both on the side of his plane. And, yay!!! it's 80's hair! :) hee hee. congratulations on your anniversary, what a fantastic milestone! :)

Nadja said...

Congratulations from Steffi, Irmi and me! I showed them your blog so that Steffi can visit it too. I love your lovely words to your husband! So great to watch your love and your wunderfull family! Love, Nadja

Kathryn said...

Look at those two young kids. Lets see 1992 where was I...Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! You are both a wonderful example to me. Happy Birthday Scott! We will be doing the back to school thing real soon. Can they really be in 4th grade? Time flies! Sorry I missed your call...I think I will call right now!

This Idaho Girl said...

I love your "then" and "now" pictures. And here you are, back at Fort Rucker.