My amazing husband took us to Hawaii for my fortieth birthday present!! We had so much fun snorkeling, attending luau's and just walking on the beach together! I have to say 40 feels pretty good but I would like to stop the clock right here!!!
Karyn, Hawaii looks Amazing, and so do you. What a great way to celebrate. Hope your Birthday was awesome. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Loveya, Jodee
You look great! I am so glad that you had a great time. It looks like it was the perfect vacation...almost. It would only have been better if the Gents would have been there. LOL I am glad that you got to spend time with your best friend. I can't wait to see you. HOW FUN! I am so excited. Now I have to try and get some stuff together so I am somewhat prepared. 4 days!!!
Happy Birthday!! You both look great . . . and happy. Love love seeing your kids and your life and what you're up to. I just saved you on my "daily reads".
5 comments:
Karyn, you look so nice and happy - what a perfect birthday present!!
Wow---what a guy--and what a present....looks like a perfectly great time!!
Karyn,
Hawaii looks Amazing, and so do you. What a great way to celebrate. Hope your Birthday was awesome. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Loveya, Jodee
You look great! I am so glad that you had a great time. It looks like it was the perfect vacation...almost. It would only have been better if the Gents would have been there. LOL I am glad that you got to spend time with your best friend. I can't wait to see you. HOW FUN! I am so excited. Now I have to try and get some stuff together so I am somewhat prepared. 4 days!!!
Happy Birthday!! You both look great . . . and happy. Love love seeing your kids and your life and what you're up to. I just saved you on my "daily reads".
Post a Comment