Boy were we suprised at what a big deal the St. Patrick's Day Parade was in Newport. It was huge and it went on for hours. We got great parking though!! We had a Police officer who felt sorry for Joshua and his broken leg so we got to park close by. Ashley marched with the band
in the parade and Scott walked as a bouncer with the band cause the Irish drinking crowd gets a little rowdy. Taylor and Joshua Loved it!!!
4 comments:
I love the hats! It looks a little cold there. Why don't you come and enjoy our 80 degree whether today! I can't believe you are coming soon. YEAH!!! Scott a bouncer...I think that might be a promising future if the Military thing doesn't work out.
Okay so I am a dork! I do know how to spell WEATHER! Maybe I should read back my comment before publishing! Oops
Hi Karyn- I found your blog through Diane Compagna's blog. I loved seeing picture of Newport and of your family. Ashley is looking all grown up!! So sorry to read that Josh broke his leg again, hopefully he is doing all right. Have fun in Hawaii, that is so exciting, Tory and I love it there, we're hoping to make it again someday :) Tell your family hello from us. Take care, Genevieve
hi--thought you might like this too...the other temple pic, if you click on it takes you to LDS.ORG, but these are fun too!
http://onecuteblogblinkies.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment