They are my heroes too. Katie brings such sunshine with her where ever she goes. Cody is such a seeker of knowledge. And my Ashley, well she is like a granddaughter and loves to read. But she doesn't just read to read, she remembers what she has read and can't wait to share it! I love that about her. You have 3 amazing students and 1 amazing teacher!
Karyn you are so awesome for doing early morning seminary every morning. Thanks so much for all your help the past few days. I love having such a great sister to help me out in my times of need.
2 comments:
They are my heroes too. Katie brings such sunshine with her where ever she goes. Cody is such a seeker of knowledge. And my Ashley, well she is like a granddaughter and loves to read. But she doesn't just read to read, she remembers what she has read and can't wait to share it! I love that about her. You have 3 amazing students and 1 amazing teacher!
Karyn you are so awesome for doing early morning seminary every morning. Thanks so much for all your help the past few days. I love having such a great sister to help me out in my times of need.
Love ya,
Amber
Post a Comment