Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Special Thank You!!!

Thank you so much to my awesome, amazing husband who held down the fort while I was away!!! He did all of the laundry, school parties, homecoming outfits, swimming, his day job, taught seminary and took care of a Joshua (who decided to have pneumonia while I was gone). Not to mention all of the day to day tasks around our home. Scott you are my hero. I'm thankful everyday for a husband like you!!!!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Scott you are totally awesome. Thanks so much for making it possible for your wife to come. I love being able to just pick up where we left off and have a blast with her. She is a very special friend to me. Way to update the blog. I knew you had a lot to blog about.

Nadja said...

Karyn I agree that you have a wonderfull husband! The best of the world - except mine!

Cami said...

I agree...Scott, you rock!!

Becky Workman said...

you have been busy bloggin girl, way to go. LOVE the early morning halloween costume, you deserved a prize for that, actually just a prize for getting up that early...day after day. You are awesome!!! Wish Emma were old enough to attend---but glad I don't have to drive her yet!